ORGA-MED CONGRESS OFFICE
Professional Congress Organizer and Secretariat for scientific societies
The editorial office is the link between authors, reviewers, editor in chief, associate editors and the editorial Board.
It provides facilities for electronic manuscript submission.
The editorial office offers you the necessary services to take an administrative task, which is extremely intensive and demanding, from your shoulders. A good journal deserves and needs an editorial office with the necessary experience and continuity.
The editorial office administrator is often a key contact for new editors and/or board members who may need assistance in learning the journal’s workflow and the editorial office system.
Some tasks are summed up hereafter:
- Developing submisson requirements
- Handling revisions of submitted manuscripts
- Communication with Authors
- Best practice guidance to peer reviewers
- Approve manuscripts for production
- Editorial Board Meeting management
Please contact us, might you need support and guidance for the editorial office tasks for your Journal.